CUPRA confirms that the next model to join the family will be the 100% Electric CUPRA Born. The New CUPRA Born will be manufactured at the Zwickau plant in Germany, and available at Duff Morgan Norwich CUPRA later this year. This incredible new addition to the CUPRA range boats impressive performance, sublime styling, advanced technology and true passion.
The New CUPRA Born is designed to evoke pure emotion, fusing sportive energy with a challenger spirit. Only the best.
• A new way to feel electric. Unrivalled, dynamic sustainability coupled with defying innovation. Meet the first fully electric CUPRA.
• A design that moves you. Expertly shaped for emotion-seekers. A bold vision encompassing a sleek body and sportive lines.
• Intuitive technology. Connectivity at its core. Welcome a seamless driver experience with state-of-the-art digital features.
Since its appearance at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, the Born Concept Car has drawn praise for its sleek looks and personality. Since then, the design team has continued to evolve the vehicle’s styling, giving it a sportier character and an even more striking visual appeal.
Battery and ranges:
Maximum torque, instant acceleration. 100% battery-powered, The New CUPRA Born allows you to feel amplified power right from the very start.
Born 45 & 58
Striking design meets instant electric performance.
• Electric 45 kWh / 110 kW (Up to: 150PS, estimated max range: 211 miles*)
• Electric 58 kWh / 150 kW (Up to: 204PS, estimated max range: 260 miles*)
• 18’ Alloy wheels
• Heated CUPRA Steering wheel
• 12’ touch screen
• Front Bucket seats with SEAQUAL cotton
• Climatronic 2 zone
• Interior ambient light
• Light & Rain sensor
• CUPRA CONNECT (Gen4)
• Mode 3 charging cable
• Seamless drivability merged with the latest technology
• Smooth parking thanks to the Top View Camera (available as an optional extra) and 12” infotainment screen
• Unrivalled drivability with Travel Assist camera and sensors
• Pre-Crash Assist braces the vehicle in case of collision
• Augmented reality head-up display offers an immersive driving experience (available as an optional extra)
Contact our CUPRA Product Specialists to learn more.
Described by CUPRA CEO Wayne Griffiths: "CUPRA Born displays all the genes of the CUPRA brand and we have taken the original concept to the next level creating a new sporty and dynamic design and reengineering the technological content. CUPRA Born is the living proof that performance and electrification are a great match."
The New CUPRA Born’s launch brings with it, sustainable mobility with a unique character and dynamism, as well as future-thinking technology, that customers demand.
Ready to learn more? Contact the Duff Morgan CUPRA Norwich team today to register your interest in The New CUPRA Born.
Please note that some images and specifications may not reflect UK specification or may only be available as an option.
*Based on internal CUPRA testing designed to reflect Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) procedures. The CUPRA Born is not yet available for sale in the UK and has not been through homologation, so official WLTP range values are not yet available. Test results were obtained after the battery had been fully charged and are as at May 2021. Figures shown are not yet confirmed and are for information only. May not reflect real world driving. Range will vary depending on battery choice and a number of other factors including the starting charge of the battery accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving style and vehicle load. 77kWh Battery (335 miles range) and steering wheel with satellites will be available from 2022. Please check in with your local CUPRA Retailer for updates and official data when available. The CUPRA Born is a battery electric vehicle requiring mains electricity for charging.
**Zero emissions while driving.